• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB/WTT Remington Sendero or SPS Varmint .308 South FL

TnMtnMan

Looking for new, or like new Remington Sendero or SPS Varmint Rifle in .308 caliber with black stock only, (no OD Green or Camo). gun)

Already equipped ok as well to depending on setup. (Bipod, Quality Glass, Etc)

Will purchase for cash or I have a few trade options left from my recent safe "clean out".

Prefer FTF Florida but will accept shipped rifle of course depending on total costs.

Happy New Year to All !!!

Mike - SW Florida

Last edited:
Re: WTB/WTT Remington SPS Varmint .308 - Prefer FTF - South FL

BTT....Still Looking:)

If you have something like this, shoot me the description.

Re: WTB/WTT Remington SPS Varmint .308 - Prefer FTF - South FL

One more bump.

Still looking for nice long range .308 rifle..........................gun)

Been out of commission for a while but now back stronger than ever.

Still looling for a really nice Remington Sendero in .308

I beleive that the sendero is a long action rifle. If you are set on the 308 then you are probably thinking of the SPS Varmint, Varmint SF, VLS, or SPS Tactical. I just went to the Remington website where I got the information. I'm not saying they never made one in a 308, but I've never heard of one. I do have the SPS Varmint in 308 and love the gun! 165gr Hornday SST's shoot @ .5"/100 yd and I took 2 caribou 2 years ago with factory Winchester Ballistic Silver Tips. Just replace the stock since it is kind of flimsy, I went the cost effective route and put a $200 B&C and haven't looked back.:D

Brian,

Many Thanks for the info. I thought they manufactured the Sendero in 308 a few years back. But, I could be wrong.

Anyway, I'm looking for something to have some fun with in the 500 yard range.

Thanks Again,

Mike

I'm still looking.

Have a few NIB Nice guns to trade or have cash for the right price......

Happy Thanksgiving to All !!!!

Mike

Found One !!!!!

Many thanks to all those that made suggestions or offers but, today I located a like new Remington 700 Mil Spec R5, practically in my back yard, with less than 100 rounds.

Rifle looks new and included bipod as well as a Simmons 4.5x14x40 mounted scope, orig box, and all paperwork and seller was original owner. Scope will come off and go to a new owner.

Will now be watching the glass forum for a nice Leupold or other quality long range scope and then I'll be all set.gun)

Thanks to all again and hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.

BigMike - FL