• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB/WTT looking for hunting pistol for long range

one of my co-workers is selling a savage striker 300wsm he is asking $600 if you are interested let me know and i will relay to him

I think I still have my old pacmayer bolt action 1911 upper lying around. It is single shot bolt action that attaches to any 1911 frame. It is 7-08. I recall it was reasonably accurate, but my hand would go numb after a few shots. It really needs a brake. I can dust it off and figure a price if it has any appeal.

How bout a Weatherby cfp in 243 with a Burris handgun scope and talley rings with less than a box of ammo shot through it for 1000.00?
Let me know if your interested
Thanks
Derek

my co worker sent you an email today.
i hope its what your looking for and i wont let anyone snipe it from you.

my co worker sent you an email today.
i hope its what your looking for and i wont let anyone snipe it from you.

No it was not, thanks though I didn't name names cause its private. I am more upset with who ever the guys where who emailed all of you guys, making offers before I had a chance to finish my business with you. I know its an open forum and things are bound to happen like that but if it were me, I would have asked the op if they were interested in that before I made the guy and offer, you know give me a chance to haggle.

Hey buddy I have a ss encore pistol in 7-08 with a burris hand gun scope in great shape and I have kill several deer with it pm me if ur Intrested.
thanks brian