• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB/WTT for Savage 110 300WM Barrel

curtis

I am looking for a heavy barrel in .300 WM for my Savage 110 FP. Anyone have one laying around?

If you're interested in trading for the barrel, I have some military gear I can trade or a Ruger P94 in .40 S&W. The military gear I have is BDU Gortex (pants and jacket) or the Air Force ABU (Airmen Battle Uniforms) both pants and jackets. If needed, money can be added in combination with trades.

Thanks,

Curtis

I have one that is 24" that come off a Savage 110 Tactical. Less than 100 rounds through it. It is a standard shank and tapers to .825 at the muzzle. Let me know if you are interested.

Hey SniperJWT,

From what I have read about the 110 Tactical online, it looks like it's the 110 FP but all of the ones I see in .300 WM are the 26" heavy barrels. Is your barrel an after market barrel? .825" at the muzzle... is that a sporter shank? I can't seem to find anything on it. I'll have to do more research tomorrow and I'll get back with you.

Thanks,

Curtis