• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Winchester Pre 64 Model 70 Firing Pin

sardog87008

New to the forum old to the craft. If any of you folks know where I might find A firing pin with cocking piece, for a Winchester pre 64 model 70 I would greatly appreciate some help. It's for a long bolt .30-06. A family hierloom belonged to my father, Special Forces Delta, 6 tours Viet Nam passed down to this 22 year retired (squid) Navy Specwar, Iraq vet.
Thanks for your time.

What vintage is the rifle? There are three different safeties on Pre 64s and a couple firing pin variations. All will work but may look out of place on a different era rifle.

Andre`

This one was made in 1951,
Ser#179XXX,
3 position safety,
safety lever swings to the muzzle to the "fire" position.
Do you happen to know where I can find one or are you just being curious?

I've got a good stock of pre 64 Model 70 bolts and parts. To clarify, you just need the firing pin/striker. Not the shroud or safety, how about the spring?

Andre`

Outstanding, I'm talking about what would be refered to as the firing pin and cocking piece. I've seen them sold as 2 seperate units made by Tubbs. But I want Winchester parts. Might you have any pictures? Let's yalk.

I've got a good stock of pre 64 Model 70 bolts and parts. To clarify, you just need the firing pin/striker. Not the shroud or safety, how about the spring?

Andre`

WTB, Looking for a M70 pre 64 firing pin/striker, 1958 vintage rifle, part needs to be in good condition, not messed with. Don't need spring or shroud. Thanks.

Sorry, all the remaining spare strikers I have are not worth putting in a bolt.

Recent Posts