• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB : Vectronix Vector 21

NoLegs24

Looking to buy a Vectronix Vector 21 here soon. So just getting the ball rolling. Let me know if you're willing to part ways with yours. Will need pics on current condition and also serial numbers to make sure its not a stolen unit from an individual or Mil Unit. I've used my google fu and kind of knowing the going rate for a used one is.

I'm mostly on the 'hide (same username) and have right around 70 transactions there. Some very high end ones i.e. AI PSR Kits, Sako TRG M10, Vector IV, several Schmidt PMII Scopes, Hensoldt lines etc. The list goes on and on so I would like to think I am gtg lol.

This is my # (559) TwoSixNine 34EightFive. Located in San Diego, CA. Text/ Call or PM here.

Let me know,
Thanks

What kind of prices have you found on the Google search for a nice used vector 21

It depends if they're selling it as a 'kit' or not or if its a surplus mil model. Its not hard to find a number even on here. I haven't seen them sell by themselves perhaps only the one on here which was questionable even to the seller. And the ones CoryT sold which was a few years back. One thing is for sure, they'll cost over $10k lol.....