• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Varget, h-4895, or IMR 4895

coop35

Also looking for federal 210 primers or equivelant. I'll pay above what normal retail is, but font bury it too deep.

Where are you located? red ghost just north of evansville,in. has some 4895 and primers in stock. will only let you buy 2 lbs. a week.:D

I have those 3 powders along with 4064, RE15, BL-C2, and CFE223, I also have Fed210M and CCI BR2 primers but the hazmat charge is like 27$ on top of the regular shipping.

On a brighter note, things are loosening up a bit. I actually got some backordered components this week and my local emporium (Cabelas) had fewer bare shelves last evening. Grafs' filled their backorder and so did Natchezz and Sinclair. I'm waiting on Midway and Sarch yet.

No AR 223-556 stuff to be seen, nor 22 caliber bullets but the stuff we use is coming back

I have all the requested components simply because I buy in large quantity so inventory on my shelves stays up but that don't mean I'll part with any. It just means I can assemble what I require well into the future, even if supplies stay scarce.

I guess you can tell , but I'm loading up for 308. I have enough 556 that's surplus. Thanks for the help folks.

Yep, as long as nothing rash happens things should be back to normal in 6-8 weeks. If I was to sell any of the Hodgdons powders and 1k primers it would be about 265 shipped, or 195 for Alliant powders and 1k primers, because I will only sell Hodgdons in 8# jugs and Alliant in 5# jugs.

I can tell. Varget is my go to for 308 handloads. I just got numerous boxes of Sierra GameKings in, in 30 caliber and 338 caliber.

I don't go through lots of cartridges, I build a load ladder, get the accuracy where I want it and then the only time I shoot the rifle (or pistol) is competition, I shoot pistol competition or hunting with a long gun.

For a while I thought Sierra was not going to produce anymore projectiles, they got scarce before the big panic.

I just went to the Top Brass/Sarch website and they have suspended all sales until further notice. I have pending orders there as well for extremely large quantities of Top Brass (Starline) in 308 and 223. I really like Sarch for quality plus they come pre sized to Sammi specification and I can specify the brand of primer I want inserted. Makes life less complicated. All I have to do is check a couple for dimension and load the propellant and seat the projectile. I've never gotten anything but quality primed brass from them, ever.

I don't shoot 223 but I load themn for friends.

It will get better. I don't believe it could get any worse. At least the muzzleloader stuff didn't vanish. No issues with Blackhorn 209, WhiteHots, CCI 209 primers (just got a thousand) Sabots or non-saboted FMJ's.

Was talking to another muzzleloader the other day. He said the reason was because most people don't understand front loading a rifle. Might be true. No problem with me, in fact, I prefer a muzzleloader. More fun, less cost.