WTB used reloading video's

7magWeb

Hey guys. NEWBIE HERE. I have been reading this forum for many months now and i need some help. I want to get some input on starting to reload and I am wondering if anybody wants to sell any used reloading step by step video's. Here's the deal I have been reloading with a friend but he's moving and so there goes my equipment. I just bought out an old timers stuff, rcbs dies press, etc, but I'd like to have something to go to if i need to.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

need to load for my Savage 7rem mag.
Accutrigger/Accustock
berger 168's
retumbo powder
muzzle brake ( car accident....neck problems)
scoplevel flip up
harris bipod
greybull scope
Thanks ...WEB

Last edited:
thanks jamaro, I finally found some goods one. I ran into too many that would talk about things and wouldn't show them or grainy etc.

Web

I posted this 2 days ago but somehow it's gone....

Take a look here:
Defensive Edge - LRH Reloading DVD

Excellent video on long range reloading and I think it shows you everything you need in a clear, step-by-step manner. I highly recommend it.

Found it - you asked the same question in another sub forum and I answered it there. My advice is still the same. :D

Thanks Doc, I'm new to this forum game and am just getten the hang of it.
I looked at buying the video before but didn't know anybody that has seen it.
Found some good stuff from ammosmith.com on youtube.

Web

No problem.
I was hesitant too, but was buying a couple of other items here from Len and added it in since I was already paying shipping.

WELL worth the price.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.