• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Unertl style scope

rlb52

Looking for Unertl or Lyman 15x or higher. Anybody have one collecting dust I would be interested.

Thanks
Roger

Have you checked Gunsinternational or Gunsamerica? I see them pop up on those sites from time to time.

You might want to take a look on Armslist. I just checked and there are several for sale now.

I have a 24x Target model, including posa mounts, caps, rubber eye cup, & a non-shooting eye eyedisk, it has crosshairs & dot retical. It is conservatively a 95+% condition scope. Most of its life was on a BSA Martini mkIII ISU model .22 & it resides now on my Valmet M59 Finnish Lion .22. Has only been on .22 rimfire rifles & on indoor ranges. I'm not the original owner, but I bought the BSA with the scope mounted to it from the original owner who shot .22 gallery at our club. I am the second owner & it has been in my possession since I was 16. I can email or text you pics if interested.
Thx, KMG
815-739-3219

I have a 24x Target model, including posa mounts, caps, rubber eye cup, & a non-shooting eye eyedisk, it has crosshairs & dot retical. It is conservatively a 95+% condition scope. Most of its life was on a BSA Martini mkIII ISU model .22 & it resides now on my Valmet M59 Finnish Lion .22. Has only been on .22 rimfire rifles & on indoor ranges. I'm not the original owner, but I bought the BSA with the scope mounted to it from the original owner who shot .22 gallery at our club. I am the second owner & it has been in my possession since I was 16. I can email or text you pics if interested.
Thx, KMG
815-739-3219
pm sent for pics