• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Swarovski EL 10x50 or 8.5x42

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brianc74

My buddy is looking to save a few dollars on buying used. He is looking for a pair of Swarovski EL Swarovision 10x50 or 8.5x42 binoculars. Let me what you have for him. Just pm me your offers.
Thanks Brian

My buddy is looking to save a few dollars on buying used. He is looking for a pair of Swarovski EL Swarovision 10x50 or 8.5x42 binoculars. Let me what you have for him. Just pm me your offers.
Thanks Brian

Hello Brian,

I have a pair of the Swarovski 10x50 El's that were used for one hunt and have been in the case and riding around in my truck for a couple of years. They are in excellent shape and come with all the accesories and the cordura case they were originally shipped in. I am the original owner. Looking to get $2100 out of them. You can also txt me at 970-629-9210

Thanks Brian

I have a pair of 10x50 EL's in excellent shape. Will sell for $2100 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.