• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Suppressed .22 or .17 - open to make/model

oeschampion

I'm looking for a suppressed .22 or .17 for my daughter. Please let me know if you have any for sale or know someone that can give us a great deal on one. I'm open to the make / model.

Thanks so much. Happy New Year!!!!

Are you looking for gun you can suppress or actual suppressed weapon? Those require jumping through lots of hoops and are not something you can gift or loan. As to weapons, I use my 223 can on my volquartsen 22 and 17 with 1/2" adapter, and on a paclite upper for ruger mkII. I think sako quad 17 is also threaded. A 10-22 after market threaded barrel is also an option.

Thank you! I know it's a class 3 device and I'll have to do some serious paperwork... I'm really looking for the entire rig. Gun & suppressor... but would also consider a suppressor that I could mount on a gun I obtain elsewhere.

Thanks!

John
I don't think anyone on here is going to sell you a suppresser. It's too much trouble to buy one from a Class 3 dealer, much less selling to an individual. It's taking about 4-6 months to get the permit from ATF right now. Double that from an individual. If you're serious about getting a suppresser for a 22 RF just go to a dealer, if you can get by the ATF investigation. If not, just forget it. Nobody here is stupid enough to sell a controlled item to you under the table.
Now, if you're legit, go to a class 3 dealer and look at the YHM Mite. You can buy one for $200 and it's a very good 22 can. $200 more for the transfer tax and you're ready to go. After that get a Ruger 10/22 FS for less than $300. It is threaded for a flash suppressed so the can will screw right on. So, for less than $700 you can be up and running.

check your state laws befor you buy. some states allow you to own and not use and others you cant even own and other you can own and use.

Guys. Thaks for the replies. At no point was I trying to get one these under the table, I don't operate that way... Simply was looking for a good deal from a sponsor or someone that knew someone else that could get me a deal. I have that now and we can close out this thread. I do appreciate everying providing input. Much appreciated!

Happy new year