• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Stock RH Hunting Rifle

shedhunt

I am looking for a stock RH hunting rifle for a gift. Calibers that I am interested in are 7mm, 300win, 270wsm, 300wsm and possibly 7wsm. I would prefer Remington 700 action rifle, but will also entertain Browning A-Bolt, Winchester and Ruger.

Not needing anything fancy, just a good clean hunting rifle. Please PM me and I will get back to you.

Thank you and Happy Holidays....

Last edited:
gocougs3006, replied to your email that you sent me. I will try and touch base with you this weekend if i am able to, if nothing else, you have my questions that i sent you on email.

I would like to update this thread that I put up. Looking for a stock right hand action hunting rifle. Please pass along anything that you may have or would possibly like to sell.

Also, thank you to those who have already sent me information on rifles, not giving up on any of them, but would like to see what else may be out there.

I have 2 rem 700 bdls in excellent shape. 1 7mm mag and 1 300 win mag,525.00 each.
Thanks Pat

trohpyhunter1000 and tradbowhunter, thank you for the replies to my thread. If I have questions, I will send you PM's.