• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB STILLER - LAWTON OR SURGEON ACTION (standard boltface)

Sendero_Man

GOT ONE COMING.... THANKS ALL

Looking For A SS SA 308 Boltface REPEATER

Stiller Predator Or Tac30

Lawton 7000

Or Surgeon

Thanks

Please Pm Me.....

Last edited:
Sendero_Man, go with the Stiller Predator. I own 2 of them that are on my varmint hunting rifles. The Stillers are very smooth, they still allow for enough clearence to deal with field conditions and function superbly. The Stiller Single Shot Action handles heavy barrels very easly. One of my Stiller Predators has a 28" 1.250 Straight Cylinder on her and she is a shooter. The Surgeon Actions are very nice too and their Single Shot will handle very large barrel too. But a Surgeon Single Shot Short Action with a built in 20MOA Scope Rail will run around $1300.00. A Stiller Predator Single Shot Short Action, ADL bottom Metal and a Stiller 20MOA Scope rail will run you around $750.00. Surgeons are nice, but IMHO, they are not $550.00 better than a Stiller. If I am going to pay $1300.00 for an action, I am going to buy one of BAT's or Nesika's new hunting actions. Is there something I am missing about Surgeon Actions that makes them more expensive than a Stiller. Go with a Stiller, you will love it!

Last edited: