• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Stevens 200 Action

Powerfisher

I would like to buy a Stevens 200 Action. It doesnt matter if its long or short action. It can be the whole rifle or just the action. Please reply via post or PM. Thanks.

Tony

Maybe im not asking the question right. Would like to buy a Stevens 200 chambered for any center fire caliber. If you or any body you know is interested in selling one, please let me know. Thank you.

Check some of the local gun shows near you for a used rifle. You can usually find a complete Savage w/a Accutrigger for around $300, then sell the barrel and stock and get about $75 back. You end up with a better trigger on your action for the same price.

Finding one in a similar caliber that you wanna build will save you from swapping boltheads, magboxes, etc.

Theres lots of actions for sale over on savageshooters, but you have to be a paid member to access the classifieds. Alot of guys also frequent other sites and list them there as well though.

I sent a link to your ad to a guy on there that is selling a few long actions(2 of them are single shot long actions, which are pretty rare and great for a long range build).

Are you on the Nevada side or California side of Lake Tahoe?

If you are a Nevada resident, Sportsmans down in Reno has some Stevens 200's for $275.

I live on the nevada side, going to Sportsmans and some of my other favorite Mom & Pops Guns Shops as well this weekend. Thanks for the tips and happy hunting.

Tony

I would like to buy a Stevens 200 Action. It doesnt matter if its long or short action. It can be the whole rifle or just the action. Please reply via post or PM. Thanks.

Tony

Tony,
I have Stevens action and custom hunting rifle on Stevens in camo, perfect shooter on 6mmbr.com (Sorry I just do not know if i can reference other web sites in posts). Selling to free money for a new project.
Strobes.

There is a guy at savageshooter.com who has a stevens 200 308 action for $230.