• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB SMITH and WESSON MODEL 29 44 MAG

nthrut

WTB Smith and Wesson Model 29 BLUE .44 Magnum

Looking for 6 1/2" (not 6") or 8 3/8" barrels.
Must be blue models 29-3, 29-4, 29-5, etc. No earlier models considered, w/out S&W "enhancement" package. Not looking for any other barrel lengths.
Prefer pinned, recessed models, but will consider others.

Must be fired very little, in excellent condition, or new, verifiable by pictures, in a PM to me.

Last edited:
My Mom's got a m29 blued that she aint selling. I tried to buy it from her and Pops got ****ed. The dang thing is near new with a couple hundred rounds through it and no holster carry. BTW the stainless is a 629. Hell of a gun. Good luck finding someone who will part with one. I can't either.

I have one as well with the original checkered wood grips, long barrel, partridge sights. I have a custom made (in my machine shop) scope rail urilizing the OEM non modified rail insert with a Japanese Bushnell pistol scope mounted and it's not for sale either.:rolleyes:

Just thought I'd get you salavating for nothing.

Got a matched pair (consecutive serials) of S&W 22 revolvers I'm keeping as well.....

29 and 27 Smiths are just too good of revolvers to part with. My son will get mine.

I have a 29 -5 blue 8 3/8 inch bbl .44 Mag. Fine condition, see attached pics. Have no box/papers but have soft side hip holster, 2 speed loaders and 4 boxes of .44 Mag ammo. Price $850

Attachments

• IMG_2069.jpg
    IMG_2069.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2070.jpg
    IMG_2070.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2071.jpg
    IMG_2071.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2072.jpg
    IMG_2072.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 8
I have a NIB/case, S&W Model 29-2 6.5" Blue in the presentation case.

PM me for pics and the deal.

This one is old and PERFECT and been in my safe for years!

I will sell it for the right price.

[email protected] Stephen