• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB Sierra 165 Gr Gamekings #2145

bobinpa

A buddy of mine is in desperate need of some of these for his boy. He uses these for his son's rifle and he thought he had plenty but apparently not.
If anyone can spare a box or so it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Bob

Aloha Bob,

If your friend can't find any #2145's I have the HPBT version #2140 if he doesn't mind using them. I'd send him a box for his boy free to get him hunting.

Lmk...Aloha

Aloha Bob,

If your friend can't find any #2145's I have the HPBT version #2140 if he doesn't mind using them. I'd send him a box for his boy free to get him hunting.

Lmk...Aloha

That's very generous of you! At this time he is going to keep looking for the 2145s, so he'll pass on the 2140s you have. I do appreciate the off though. Thanks

That's very generous of you! At this time he is going to keep looking for the 2145s, so he'll pass on the 2140s you have. I do appreciate the off though. Thanks
No problem brother! Just trying to make sure the boy gets to hunt. Have used these bullets on game ranging from Jackals to Eland. They're very accurate as well.

Best of luck to your buddy, hope he finds what he and his boy need to go hunting.

Aloha

Where are you located in W PA If we are close enough I have a partial box of 69 I will give you. I'm in Plum Borough

Last edited:
Brand new unopened? image.jpg

Recent Posts