• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB semi auto 260 with blued barrel.

curdog

Like the title says, looking to buy a semi auto 260 with blued barrel. Not looking for a stainless steel barrel unless it's been coated.

20" barrel or so would be ideal but might be interested in others. Looking for a proven tack driver
smile.gif

Please pm me with what you have, what all comes with it, what mods if any and what you want for it.

Thanks!

Well off the top of my head only LMT and DPMS make a 260 rifle, and DPMS is just
SH T. You could build your own of course, or settle for a 264 lbs or something along those lines. Let me know what your ideal rifle is and what you can afford an I will try to steer you in the right direction.

I have an Armalite AR-10 built by Noveske with a 20" barrel in .260 I'm thinking about selling. Has a Jard trigger, magpul PRS stock, free float tube with the rails (daniel defense I think) with Knights armament rail covers. It does have a stainless barrel that you can coat yourself. It has more but can't remember it all right now, very nice rig though. I don't shoot it enough. If interested I can send you some pics.