• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB savage target action standard bolt

Sharpshooter243

Looking for a right bolt left port savage target action. Hoping not to spend more than $450 shipped or if you have any leads on where to find one in that area i would appreciate it. This is for a pistol project. Thanks

FYI,
You do understand that to be a legal pistol the action you use cant ever had been designated as a rifle? It needs to be an undesignated action, or one that was designated as a pistol.

You can buy an undesignated target action right from Savage, or from Northland Shooters Supply. Jim at NSS is a super person to deal with, and his supply of Savage based parts are endless and at the lowest costs around. His target actions are in the price range you are looking for(although Im not 100% sure if the undesig. actions are the same price or not). I'd give him a call. He probably has one is stock, but if not he knows where to get one. Heres his info:

Contact Information for NSS:
E-mail - [email protected] (that is Q.com not G.com)
Phone - 763/682-4296
Fax - 763/682-6098
Mailing address:
PO Box 333
Buffalo, MN 55313

Heres a link to some of the stuff he has available(Mcgowen and shilen barrels, factory actions/barrels/ stocks, complete firearms, comp recoil lugs,etc.). His listing is over on Savage shooters site.

Northland Shooters Supply

Yeah, you never know. Another good place to check is the specialty pistols site. Lots of sweet stuff around there, and I believe there were some complete pistols in their classifieds. Maybe one will interest you, or maybe they'll split it up and sell the action.

Hope you know what you're gettin into. I bought a factory Striker, shot it once at the range, and it has snowballed into a full custom rear grip 6br build:rolleyes:. Just got the barrel yesterday and should have it done this weekend. And I'm off work monday and am hoping for decent weather to shoot a bit:D.

check their site out. Lots of great info on there.

Specialty Pistols Forums - Powered by Social Strata