• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB savage prefit barrel or barrel blank

redandwhite72

I'm looking to buy a prefit barrel for a small shank savage in varmint contour or similar, and let me know what caliber you have. Or looking for a blank from Lilja, krieger, or shilen select match, in varmint or similar contour and 7mm size and preferably fluted and 26" finish length.

I'm looking to buy a prefit barrel for a small shank savage in varmint contour or similar, and let me know what caliber you have. Or looking for a blank from Lilja, krieger, or shilen select match, in varmint or similar contour and 7mm size and preferably fluted and 26" finish length.

7mm WSM for small shank Savage, 26" Tensioned Benchmark, Gunkoted black with Vais brake installed with 110 pieces of brass, 50 unfired, and 60 fired/tumbled. $450 shipped.

More info here: http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f42/savage-7mm-wsm-barrel-brass-128476/

Throphyhunter pm sent.

Still looking. I should have put in my original post, mostly looking for long action calibers.

I have a new 300 RUM sitting here and I can let it go for $425 with a new smooth nut. It is a SS 10 twist 5 groove Sav heavy contour, 1" at 28" small shank. I also have a couple 308's if anyone is interested.
Chris

Have a 26" CBI stainless match 284 profit with <70 down the tube, just looking for a change of pace on this action. Can include bag of winny 1xfired brass pm me if interested.

Not what you asked for but it is new and extra in my stash. 308 Hog Hunter with sights if you want a switch barrel candidate to cure your boredom.

$140.00

I actually ordered a shilen prefit the other day. I'd still be interested in take off barrels but they'd have to be pretty cheap.

Sliver, I'd like to have your hog hunter barrel but that's more than I can spend right now.

I have a new 300 RUM sitting here and I can let it go for $425 with a new smooth nut. It is a SS 10 twist 5 groove Sav heavy contour, 1" at 28" small shank. I also have a couple 308's if anyone is interested.
Chris

Sorry, I forgot to mention these are all new Benchmark's ready for installation on your action.
Chris
Benchmark Barrels

Recent Posts