• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Savage in 300rum

outdooraddict

I am looking for a savage in 300rum or something decently priced in 300rum that has a brake on it. trying to stay under 1000.

I am looking for a savage in 300rum or something decently priced in 300rum that has a brake on it. trying to stay under 1000.

find a savage 110 in 7REM or 300WM on auction arms for $250. send it to kevin rayhill at stockade stocks and have him place a barrel on it for $330 and an out of mold stock (you sand and paint yourself) for $150. SSS competition trigger $90 and SSS recoil lug for $20. for $850 you have a custom savage that will shoot 1/2 moa.

there is a rumor going around that savage is comeing out with the 300 ultra again check gunbroker and see if you can dig one up also check over on savageshooters.com

JIM

Have a 300rum for sale asking 900.00. The rifle is a rem with a muzzle break
Model BBL with a thumbhole stock. Has scope base with 1" rings. Has been shot less than 20 times laping in the barrel. Asking less than I have in it.
My plans changed when the matches that I shoot said no more 300mags
because of target damage.

Go to savageshooters.com and look for the link to northland shooters supply. He had access to 300 Rum package guns for $425 shipped.

It's pretty easy to call Savage and place a special order, if you get ahold of the right person. Call Savage at 800-370-0708 ext. 6 and ask for Effie. I just special ordered a 110FP in 30-06 and it was simple. She may be able to get a 300RUM on the way to you. All the sponsers on savageshooters.com are good folks too. You can also get a remington SPS 300 Ultra for less than $500 and start from there.

.300 RUM - Remington 700 + Nikon Side-Focus scope

I have a .300 RUM - Remington Model 700 SPS Rifle + Nikon SF scope
(SPS = Special Purpose Synthetic)
The metal has a black matte finish, and a black synthetic stock, with LimbSaver R-3 recoil pad.
26-inch barrel.
Nikon 4-14x40 w/ Side-Focus parallax adjustment, and Leupold mount and rings, all matte black.

See gun and target photos here:
Bighorn Basin Classifieds - Your Bighorn Basin Classifieds

I'm planning on buying a left-hand 700 in .300 RUM.
It's a bit awkward hunting with a RH rifle, for me.
I've only shot 5 groups with it, and have found a sub MOA load with 200 grain Nosler AccuBonds.

Rifle, scope, mount and rings: $750 + free S/H.

[email protected]

Hurry, I've advertised it here and there...