• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB Savage 110 stock trigger..Non Accu-trigger

I've got two one from a model 10 (the short action version of the 110 and one out of a model 12. both short actions and one is black and the other is stainless, these are pre accu trigger models. Also have two accutriggers complete also. I replace all of mine with rifle basix triggers that are adjustable aftermarket jobs. Will sell the two regular triggers for $10 plus $5 for shipping. If interested message me and I'll send them to ya. Dave

IMG_20200125_193546057.jpg

I've got two one from a model 10 (the short action version of the 110 and one out of a model 12. both short actions and one is black and the other is stainless, these are pre accu trigger models. Also have two accutriggers complete also. I replace all of mine with rifle basix triggers that are adjustable aftermarket jobs. Will sell the two regular triggers for $10 plus $5 for shipping. If interested message me and I'll send them to ya. Dave