• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Savage 1 piece base 20 moa LA

loosesniper2000

Hey guys, I just bought my new 6.5x284 in a Savage 112bvss. I can't find a 1 piece tapered base anywhere! I'd like to get my hands on a EGW or something a little better. It has to be a long action base so if you have one lying around and would like to sell, let me know. Preferably 20moa or more
Thanks

Believe it or not, I talked to them on the phone and they do not have any. Unbelievable! They said they should have some made in about 3 weeks. I can't wait that long...if you know what I mean.

Did you try MidwayUSA or SWFA? Both of them sell EGW bases.

I just bought the exact base you need at a gun show this past weekend. Shame you didnt post this sooner or I woulda bought 2 and sold you one of them. Theres another gun show in Harrisburg this past weekend and the same guy will be there with a whole stand of EGW bases. Probably a bit too far for you though.

You could always get a Ken Farrell or a Warne base. They are both made of steel and are very nice bases, but also double the cost of the EGW.

Just checked. Midway is backordered, as usual with them. SWFA doesnt state whether they have them in stock or not. You may wanna call before ordering. Heres the link:

EGW Picatinny Rail 1 Piece Scope Mount

If I find my reciept from the guy at the gun show I'll give ya his number, cause I know he has them.

thanks for the help but swfa is back orderd on them. They said they had them then sent me an email saying it would be awhile. Ah! It figures, I get the gun but can't get a base..lol
Anyway I'll keep trying.
Thanks for the help

Loosesniper. I have a tapered 20 MOA Ken Farrell LA base for a Savage flat rear receiver.
$75 shipped
Art