• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Remington Sendero .338 win mag

2frogeyes,

My dad has one that has sat in the safe for years. Let me find out if he is interested in selling it. It's the first gen with matte finish and fluted barrel. The last and only one I have ever seen for sale was on Gunbroker awhile back.

Thanks,

Doug
[email protected]

Best of luck. There was one on here this summer that I was in the process of buying and the guy threaded for a brake wo asking me first so I passed on it. He sold it shortly after. Another guy saw my post a few months later and I ended up buying his. I've wanted one forever. These were the first two I've come across in years. If I find another one I'll be sure to let you know.

Best of luck. There was one on here this summer that I was in the process of buying and the guy threaded for a brake wo asking me first so I passed on it. He sold it shortly after. Another guy saw my post a few months later and I ended up buying his. I've wanted one forever. These were the first two I've come across in years. If I find another one I'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks! Still looking

Sendero SF II 300 WM

Attachments

• IMG_1927.jpg
    IMG_1927.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1928.jpg
    IMG_1928.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1929.jpg
    IMG_1929.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 11