• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Remington Model Seven XCR

• Thread starter Deleted member 86047
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 86047

Title says it, looking for a Remington model Seven XCR in 243. Let me know if you have one, or know of one.

Thanks!

I just found the thread and registered, turns out he has a 243 as well! And he's interested in selling it! Hope I can work out a deal with him when my account gets approved over there!

Thank you!

Friend Bought a XCR 243 B/A Last Month Of The Campfire For $700.They Are Hard To Find. And Have Became Cheaper To Build One With a Douglas Or Pac-Nor Barrel Than Buy..

Figures that I would finally find one, and the seller is a **** loon! Hes asking $1500 for the bare rifle(no scope/rings/bases). I really want one of these rifles but there's not a chance in hell he is going to sell it for almost double what its worth!

Still looking for one!

$1500 Is Crazy.. But I'd Say You'll Not Find One For Under $1000. I Bid $1100 On The Last XCR In 300 WSM On Gunbroker. It Brought $1252. At These Price. You Can Build With a Good Barrel. And Come Out About The Same..

I paid $850.00 for just the barreled action for that 243 on 24 campfire & turned around & dropped it in that McMillan stock iI bought from you Willie,I just need 1 more to have complete set.Looking for the 300 WSM.if anyone has one.

Good Luck with your Search !!!!!!

cbmustang1