• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Remington model 700 titanium ultimate lightweight

Here are a few pictures. The stock is finished in a coffee brown color. About 120 rounds through the rifle.

Attachments

• Marks iPhone 631.jpg
    Marks iPhone 631.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Marks iPhone 630.jpg
    Marks iPhone 630.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Marks iPhone 637.jpg
    Marks iPhone 637.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 19
And also I do have positive feedback on gunbroker and plenty of references. I'm just new to you folks. A little about me is that I am a Child Protective Services Supervisor here in Western NC, an avid hunter and outdoorsman as well as a gun collector. I have my CCWP here in NC and have several levels of security clearances here in NC due to my job position.

You sound pretty credible to me, thanks. What are you looking for $$ wise or $$ and trade? What's your handle on Gunbroker, I buy from there quite often. Same email listed below.

[email protected]

Thanks,
Ed

Handle on Gunbroker is the same I believe Bumpwithme. Or you can search by e mail of [email protected] . I wasn't really specifically looking to sell, stumbled on this thread and figured I'm always up for rotating inventory. If someone makes me a good offer I'd be happy to sell with or without scope. Feel free to just e mail directly. I will be out hunting most of the weekend but can check in in The evenings or Monday. Thanks

I have a brand new S&W 460 XVR, never used, 10 1/2" I believe, maybe 12", gotta check, intrested in that. If not, what would you like?