• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Remington 700 SA Stainless receiver

375ultramag

I am looking for a Remington 700 short action stainless reciever with a SAUM or WSM bolt face. I'm not really interested in a SPS actions but it might come down to that. I would also consider buying a whole gun if somebody wants to do it that way. Thanks for your time.

I have a blued Remington 700 S/A with a .308 bolt face and the X-Mark Pro trigger (Post-Recall). Let me know if your interested as it is for sale on a couple other websites.

Thanks but I am gonna pass. I already have a 6mm that I could use the action off of but I am looking for an action that I don't have to have any work done to it.

Got One Coming In Few Days, Clean Older 700 S.S. 300 SAUM. Rifle is Prof..Bedded In a MPI. Ultralight Stock. That Was Painted By Bell And Carlson. Comes With Brass And Dies. I Was Going To Rebarrel To a 6.5-300 SAUM. But May Sell If You Interested. I'll Let you Know When It's In Hand. I'D Sell Whole Or Part It.