• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtb remington 700 long action

swiftackley

Im looking for a long action model 700 or a sako long for a 6.5/06 or 6.5 284 im not sure which yet but I need an action

Have a Like New 7 digit Long Action with .473 bolt face from early 70s late 60s era BDL rifle. Hardly fired, has factory tapped holes for a Redfield International micrometer sight if you want to mount irons.

$475 with trigger. Can also provide mag box, spring (no follower), and floorplate assy; not included here though...

PM your email or reply to [email protected]

Thanks!

I have a new in the box Remington ADL synthetic in 270 Win that I bought for a project and never used. $425 if you are interested.

I may be able to help you out on two counts here. I have a RH Rem 700 LA, matte finish, no j-lock and a Rock 6.5/.284 barrel, Stainless, 8.5 twist finished at 26" in Rem. varmint countour with a .290 neck that I may be willing to part with. I don't really have a desire to sell the action alone.

Fired 74 times in barrel break-in and limited load work up. Shoots 100 gr Nosler ballistic tips, 130 gr Barnes TSX and 142 SMK's well. Not thoroughly tested yet. I'd sell you the barreled action, with BDL bottom metal, spring and follower + 47 prepped Lapua cases for $725 + shipping to your FFL, +3% Paypal if USPS money order is not used.

I could also add an HS Precision stock for another $200 (sporter contour opened up to accomodate the barrel, with cheekpiece .

i have this one for $400 its been sandblasted thats why its discolored
100_0574.jpg

I have a Remington 700 ADL 30-06 Blk. synthetic stock, matte finish action and barrel. It is in perfect condition, been shot about 40 times. I will take 400.00 for it. THank you, Jerry

i may be able to help you out on two counts here. I have a rh rem 700 la, matte finish, no j-lock and a rock 6.5/.284 barrel, stainless, 8.5 twist finished at 26" in rem. Varmint countour with a .290 neck that i may be willing to part with. I don't really have a desire to sell the action alone.

Fired 74 times in barrel break-in and limited load work up. Shoots 100 gr nosler ballistic tips, 130 gr barnes tsx and 142 smk's well. Not thoroughly tested yet. I'd sell you the barreled action, with bdl bottom metal, spring and follower + 47 prepped lapua cases for $725 + shipping to your ffl, +3% paypal if usps money order is not used.

I could also add an hs precision stock for another $200 (sporter contour opened up to accomodate the barrel, with cheekpiece .

i'd be interested in stock, do you have a pic?

I do have photos available.

Would you be able to reply to my email. It's easier for my to send the photos that way?

thanks so much... feel to call if you want

Larry 734 560 6700