• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Remington 700 6mm Remington rifle

Swift516

I'm looking for a Remington 700 6mm Rem. rifle. It doesn't have to be perfect, but does need to be nice and not shot out...!. I don't care if it's an ADL or BDL model. Shoot me some pics and details on what you have.. Merry Christmas to me...!!! I've got cash and trade fodder.. Let me know what you have...!

I've got a Remmy 700 VLS barreled action bedded in a HS Precision stock. Rifle is in good condition. Don't know the round count because I bought it used. It shoots 75 and 87 grain Vmax and 87 grain Hornady BTHP's right at 1 MOA. It's shot several groups at .75 MOA, but overall I call it 1 MOA. I'm interested in a 7WSM in synthetic with 26" varmint contour 1 in 9 twist or a Sendero in RUM. If you have something to trade even with me adding some $ let me know and we can exchange pics.

i have a remington 700 6mm ackley with a krieger 1-8 twist stainless barrel in a choate ultimate varmint stock this gun has only 50 rounds thru it, all fire form havent started to work on loads yet but the fire form rounds were all .5 to .6 five shot groups at 100 yrds i would consider selling or trading let me know if interested

I'm looking for a Remington 700 6mm Rem. rifle. It doesn't have to be perfect, but does need to be nice and not shot out...!. I don't care if it's an ADL or BDL model. Shoot me some pics and details on what you have.. Merry Christmas to me...!!! I've got cash and trade fodder.. Let me know what you have...!

700 BDL 6mm, (REP) with little stamped diamond on barrel, mounted with 4/32 kassner scope. shoots incredible, i have had 10 years and shot maybe 50 rounds, 2 or 3 per year to sight check at 100 yards -ALWAYS TOUCH, LOL. IN ky, MAKE OFFER. CALL AT 318-469-8667

Recent Posts