• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB- Remington 700 5R 308 Rifle

Put a package together for my wife and she has no interest in it. It's a 24 inch 10th anniversary 5r. Sent bolt to kampfield and had bolt knob installed and had bolt fluted ti style. Put a timney trigger set at 1.5 lbs. mounted in a McMillan a5 75%od 25% black. Has seekins 20 moa base and seekins rings with a trijicon 5-20x50 mil dot with green center dot. Also has Harris swivel bipod with leg notches and pod lock. Really have to many 308s and this one has less than 100 rnds. Also have 9 boxes of 168 fgmm ammo. Pretty consistent half inch gun with the federal gold match. Open to cash offers or trades.

Cap: you might try this dealer in Ashland OH; they are a 5R distributor. Last time I was there they had at least one in each cal. 5R's come in. (419) 281-2557, 9-8 EST.
Good choice.

Sniper Country PX is taking pre-orders for March 2013 delivery. I've been looking for 3 months now and that sight is the most promising so far. All of the others just say out of stock. Frank's Guns is another place to check. I bought a new LTR from him 2 years ago. Fast transaction without any hiccups.

Just checked that Exchange site. Looked like it brought up Guns America. Either way, nothing in .308. Gmail email sent.

Recent Posts