• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB - Rem 700 Long Action

BigDsDuty

I would prefer stainless but if the deal is good I can go without. I'm looking to build a 300 RUM, so if you have an action or something else that may help me out then let me know.

Thanks

Thanks for the offer, but I can get a brand new one for $375. I was gonna see if I could get a used one and save some cash, but it looks like I'm already getting a pretty good deal.

Are you looking for a stripped action (receiver, bolt, and bolt stop) only or do you want a complete ADL or BDL setup?

I have several used R/H blued long actions (no J-locks) in matte or gloss with the standard bolt face. I typically get $285, plus shipping/insurance for the stripped actions. I have all the parts for complete actions and the price depends on what you need. I think I also have a magnum bolt face R/H long action but would have to check for sure.

Let me know if you're interested.
-Fanuke

I have a SS ,BDL 700 LA ,Magnum bolt face. Jeweled bolt. Taylor speed lock. No bottom metal or trigger. Like new, 40rds. I was going to build a .338 LM on it but wemt with a PGW timberwolf. $400.00 plus shipping.

BigD

My mag. action is a pre prefix model (7-digit S/N) that is super clean w/ virtually no wear to the finish. I would sell the stripped action (receiver, bolt, and bolt stop) for $300, plus shipping/insurance.

Fanuke