• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Rem 700 LH Stock (Lefty Long Action)

JBARK

Need a LH REM 700 LA stock BAD!!!!

I just dropped a rifle off for a rebarrel/chamber job and learned that my B&C "small barrel" stock will not fit & cannot be inletted for the new barrel contour. I need an H-S Precision or some other similar stock that will fit a medium varmint or bull barrel. My new barrel is a Krieger #6 (.750 OD).

Let me know what you have!! Thanks!

I have a factory LH Remington LSS stock with Rem Super Cell recoil pad. Came on my LSS .300 Win Mag. I swapped it out for a B&C LH Medalist. The LSS stock has plenty of material to open the barrel channel. My Douglas #5 (.700" Muzzle) would fit with very little material removal.

$125 shipped to lower 48.

Warren

Need a LH REM 700 LA stock BAD!!!!

I just dropped a rifle off for a rebarrel/chamber job and learned that my B&C "small barrel" stock will not fit & cannot be inletted for the new barrel contour. I need an H-S Precision or some other similar stock that will fit a medium varmint or bull barrel. My new barrel is a Krieger #6 (.750 OD).

Let me know what you have!! Thanks!

Can you send some pics to:

jdb01b @ sbcglobal.net?

Here are the pics of the LH LSS stock.

Attachments

• LSS Stock 1.JPG
    LSS Stock 1.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 7
  • LSS Stock 2.JPG
    LSS Stock 2.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 7
I have 4 or 5 of the left hand LSS stocks with rem varmit contour barrels and that is about as big as one should open it up. It does not leave alot material at the forend.