• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Rem. 700 BLD S/A

speedbump

WTB: Remington 700 BLD short action receiver for an upcoming project. Prefer a 308/243/22-250 bolt face, but can live without it. If you have a shot-out barreled action laying around, drop me a note! Thanks in advance.
smile.gif

If you can bear to take apart a new rifle, I have an unfired 700 VLS in .308. Newer style, w/beavertail forend and bolt shroud lock thing. Right hand, short action, 26" varmint bbl, 1:12" twist, new but not in original box.

$549.00 shipped.

Wow! Both are interesting proposals. Nate, is that the newer style action with the lock on it?

Dr. F, I'm a big fan of 7-08s too. Tell me a little about the barrel dimensions (length, twist, diameter, # of rounds fired etc.)

A switch barrel Palma rifle/ varminter? Why not!
tongue.gif

speedbump--I have a Remington 700 vls in 7mm-08 that I'm not using right now.(was planning to rebarrel to some hot little wildcat varmint caliber some time in the future, but could use cash now) It's been blueprinted by Kevin Knight of High Performance Gunsmithing and did OK out here at the Northwest 1000 Yard Benchrest Association in the 11-lb class. If you are interested, I'll take $500 for barrelled action or $600 including stock. Contact me at [email protected]

SPEEDBUMP--the barrel is the original Remington 26" tube. Blued(OK, it looks black to me)heavy varminter contour, approx.13/16ths at the muzzle. Around 500 rounds thru it, but I'll have to check my reloading records for sure. Carefully broken in, cleaned after every 15-20 rds, used only for 1000-yard competition. BTW, you have e-mail. frankenstein

I have a rem 700 .308 varmint special like new with orig wood BDL stock circa `92. has 24" original barrel, . about 200 rds fired through it. Crown was recut, had minor stock work, and trigger tuned; all work by KDF (known for their muzzlebreak) of Seguin Texas.

will sell complete rifle or receiver only.