WTB primer disc

muledeer

Need primer disc for Knight muzzel loader 50 cal cannot find any here where I live Found some at Knight website

Last edited:
I was hoping you wanted the entire rifle... I have a half dozen or so with a rifle I wish to sell. Were are you from? Maybe I could loan you a couple till you find some. Or sell ya the discs and throw in the rifle.:)

Jeff

I live in southeast Texas. Hard to believe they stopped making the discs but I can!t find any. If you here of any would appreciate any info. Got a good shooting rifle and no primer discs!!!!***???

Muledeer, If you are talking about the little red plastic disc that holds one 209 shotgun primer for a Knight rifle ?? I just looked and I have 7 of them with my rifle. If it will help you at all I will give ya one and keep an even 6 to sell with my rifle. If ya want it pm me your address and I will send it to ya.

Jeff

I do appreciate the offer but one won!t last too long you keep it with your rifle may help you sell it. Thank you

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.