• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Pierce TiTanium Long MAGNUM Action

I emailed Pierce two weeks ago and haven't got a response at this time. I was looking at one for a possible 338 Lapua build. I did hear back from Defiance and they had a good deal.

Have dealt with two actions from pierce.... I'd take my money elsewhere. One was a Titanium LA we used for a 300 Norma build. Action lugs smaller than a factory 700, poor machining, and a bolt that had a few thousands runout. Gun was ridiculously inconsistent.

exchanged it for one of their XL actions to build a 338 Norma off of it. Still not impressed with the machining marks left on it but we'll see how it shoots.

Mike

Ya take your business to extreme. Had John Pierce build me a rifle a few years ago. He built a really bad example of a full custom LR rifle for me. The thing was all messed up. Sent it back to him for a full refund. Didn't even get the full refund even after he finally admitted he was at fault and not one of his guys. They even kept my reamer I sent them. Said they couldn't find it. Never paid me for it.

Good luck on your build
Brian

Well my Gradous 300 win mag on the Pierce LA magnum came out fantastic on the first Ti action the 7stw I want to build next we'll see......zero problems on the first one!