• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Pelican 1750 or

I took two of those Plano AW's on a hunting trip to Texas last month. Great cases. Not even a scratch from the baggage throwers on Southwest Airlines.

Got them on Ebay for just over $100 each.

Mike,

I have a Pelican 1770 I am thinking about selling. Its pretty much brand new. Purchased it in May and its only seen the back of my truck never been on a plane, its just a little bigger than I need. PM me if interested.

Brado16

tikkamike,

I own rifles 49 in. and longer.The 1750 pelican case is 50.1/2 in. inside.I tried to make it work ,its just to tight ..I have many different cases and pelican beats them all as far as iam concerned.I travel a lot and they are extremely tough.
Because of the length problem i purchased the pelican 1770 model, it,s 54.1/2 in. inside and has the pick and pluck foam inside..this case works.
perfect.
There are a couple of things to keep in mind with this case ..its big,heavy.and only has handles, one on each end .I called pelican and they sent me a extra handle for the center..Iam in the process of making a hanger for it ,without drilling holes in the case.
Good luck and keep in mind the cheeper cases and i tried most will let you down.If you dont travel it may not make a difference.
pete

I'd look at the Pelican and the Plano AW side by side and see if the extra $$ for the Pelican is worth it to you.

It wasn't for me. The AW is very beefy and had some features that I liked better than the Pelican.

A side by side comparison is a great idea if he can find both in the same place.I dont know what there warranty is but pelican is for life and if necessary they will ship a part or a complete case overnight anywhere in the world.
you can buy a 1750 case from pelican for $200.00 or less. just a little more info to think about.