• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB or WTT 7mm Bullets

semostickbow

First post here.

I just bought a 7mm.08 and want to work up a load. I sold my .25-06 and sitll have 2 boxes of factory ammo for it I'd like to trade for some .284 bullets. They are 75gr Winchester Ballistic Silvertips and the other box is a combo of 110 gr Accubonds and 117 BTSP.

Or, if anyone has a 10-15 7mm bullets in the following I'd like to buy them and try;

- 120gr Barnes TSX
- 145gr Barnes LTSX
- 140gr Berger VLD Hunting

Thanks!

First post here.

I just bought a 7mm.08 and want to work up a load. I sold my .25-06 and sitll have 2 boxes of factory ammo for it I'd like to trade for some .284 bullets. They are 75gr Winchester Ballistic Silvertips and the other box is a combo of 110 gr Accubonds and 117 BTSP.

Or, if anyone has a 10-15 7mm bullets in the following I'd like to buy them and try;

- 120gr Barnes TSX
- 145gr Barnes LTSX
- 140gr Berger VLD Hunting

Thanks!

I have some Barnes 120 gr bullets. I'm not going to use them. I'll have to check my inventory to see how many I have.

I'll have to look, I think I have a box of 140gr bergers. But I do have to say my 7mm-08 loves the silver ballistic tips and the combine technology 140gr. I'll look over the weekend to see what I have,