• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB or trade for TC Encore barrel

tcmikey

Bored and looking for interesting Encore barrels. Prefer shorter rifle barrels. Uncommon stuff is cool. PM is best. Thanks

Last edited:
.375 H&H is very cool
Have a lot of factors ammo reasonably priced
Thanks Mike 8636602514

I appreciate the offer. That's a bit too much. I suppose I'm primarily interested in .223/.308/Grendel base cartridges. Even hornet/30-30&some pistol just not the big S&W ones

how about a blued 15" 308 that's been threaded for suppressor use? could include the burris 2-7 for the right price, pm me if you're interested

How about an MGM barrel in 445 Super Mag? It's 22inch gloss blue, MGM base and 58 pieces of 445 Super Mag head stamped brass. I only got this to shoot 44 mag ammo. I do not reload. If you have any interest do you have any trade goods? Thanks & stay safe!!

How about an MGM barrel in 445 Super Mag? It's 22inch gloss blue, MGM base and 58 pieces of 445 Super Mag head stamped brass. I only got this to shoot 44 mag ammo. I do not reload. If you have any interest do you have any trade goods? Thanks & stay safe!!
Hi. I could be interested in your 445 Super mag barrel. I have a 14 inch 22 BR Encore SS bull barrel, and several 14" Contender barrels as trade bait.

Hi. I could be interested in your 445 Super mag barrel. I have a 14 inch 22 BR Encore SS bull barrel, and several 14" Contender barrels as trade bait.
Thanks for the offer but I am not a handloader and I would be more in the market for a rifle length barrel 16.25 and up!