• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB or Trade For Dillon Square Deal conversion(s)

Grant A

Howdy guys, I recently got a Square deal and would like a 45acp conversion for it. With or without toolhead, let me know what you have. I have a brand new Lee 4-die 45acp set to work out a trade on. I don't want to sell them until I locate the sdb set.

I also need 9mm but I think I found those locally.
I have 38 & 40 already but would be interested in 380 & 44 if anyone has a collection.

Please send me a PM or you can email galdridge.pfs at gmail.com OR call/text 229 4zero3 2868

Thanks!
Grant

Howdy guys, I recently got a Square deal and would like a 45acp conversion for it. With or without toolhead, let me know what you have. I have a brand new Lee 4-die 45acp set to work out a trade on. I don't want to sell them until I locate the sdb set.

I also need 9mm but I think I found those locally.
I have 38 & 40 already but would be interested in 380 & 44 if anyone has a collection.

Please send me a PM or you can email galdridge.pfs at gmail.com OR call/text 229 4zero3 2868

Thanks!
Grant

I have gotten a metric **** ton of good deals on craigslist and ebay for dillion stuff if you have not searched them. Got a 550b with 6 set ups for 250$