• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB NULA in 284

Lost in alamos

I am looking for a New Ultra Light Arms in a 284. If you have one you want to sell or now of one, please send me PM.
Thank you!

Hard to find used. I see maybe one or two a year on gun sites. I have one and wouldn't sell it for all the tea in China. You could buy a Forbes Rifle in 7 08 and you'd be close for half the price.

I agree with Sheephunter. The Forbes is essentially the same rifle only it has an ER Shaw barrel. Couple of other minor differences but not worth the 2X price. The Forbes will probably outperform the shooter and only weighs 5.5 lbs. They are making it in 280 AI this year too.
You can buy NIB for around $1600(ish).

You'll have better luck talking Melvin into building you a free NULA than getting sheephunter to sell his. He's made a lot of memories with that rifle and if I were to bet, it would be among the very last to leave his collection.

With that said, it sounds like your heart is set on a NULA. Forbes is an excellent option as well, but I fear you'll be disappointed because it's not what you really want. if it were me, I would call Melvin and let things progress from there.

There is a barreled action on Accurate Shooter forum - Stiller Predator with Lilja barrel for $1,500. Not a Nula, but a good deal on a quality set-up. Not mine, just a heads up.

I agree with Sheephunter. The Forbes is essentially the same rifle only it has an ER Shaw barrel. Couple of other minor differences but not worth the 2X price. The Forbes will probably outperform the shooter and only weighs 5.5 lbs. They are making it in 280 AI this year too.
You can buy NIB for around $1600(ish).

agree with this have one in 280 and with factory ammo around an inch should be well under once i get time to load for it.