• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Nikon Monarch

Handloader

looking for either a 3-12SF or a 4-16SF. Others may be considered if the price is right. Looking for something to use on a .243 build as this is my first, so I will start cheap and spend more when I learn more of the don'ts.:) Thanks to all for the interest and I have found what I wanted!!

Last edited:
I also have one for sale. Used with high pro target turrets and sun shade and flip up caps 4-16x42 SF mildot. $400 plus shipping.

I will add my name to the list (after the OP finds one), but would prefer the NP reticle.
New or gently used, box and papers a plus.

Last edited:
I have a NIKON Monarch Gold 2.5 x10x50 SF 30mm tube nikoplex recticle. Bought new, mounted on rifle put in safe. removed scope from rifle and sold rifle. Put scope back in box and back in safe. Glass is perfect no ring marks. basicaly a new scope. $350.00 TYD Have box all paper work warrenty card and lens cloth. IF intrested P M me. Thanks (can send picture to your cell ph if you are intrested)

I've got a Nikon
3-12X42 Monarch Riflescope SF BDC Reticle Matte

The scope was mounted and removed shortly after. ANIB

Nikon_Monarch_3-12x42_007.jpg

Nikon_Monarch_3-12x42_007.jpg

Last edited: