• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Nikko Sterling 10-50x60 Targetmaster

ginnz

Hi!

I'm looking for a good, Used Nikko Sterling 10-50x60 Targetmaster! Or a 6-24x56, Or even the 5-20x50! Anyone have one here they'd be willing to part with? Pls let me know!

email me at [email protected]

ginnz.

They are cheap Chinese junk so my advice would be to save your money for a quality piece of glass.

Barring that however try Ebay or these folks.

SWFA Riflescopes

If you are serious about LR shooting however this is not a quality optic and a waste of money.

Yeah, I hear ya guys.... Id read some reviews on them, but im not buying into it. Your advice has been taken. Either i'll get a Millett LRS-1, or wait a little longer and find a NF. ;-)

the millet is a decent scope for the money, but it is a huge scope. very big and clumsy.find a clean used leupold and you will be happy.

the millet is a decent scope for the money, but it is a huge scope. very big and clumsy.find a clean used leupold and you will be happy.

The size won't be an issue, s i plan on only using it on a bench to get my .308 load developed, once ive built the most accurate long range load, itll come off, and the leatherwood M-1000 ARTII will go back on it for coyote hunting. Thats why I dont want to spend too much money on it, as the scopes primary role is load development only.

I really like the ART II, its a very clear optic IMO, and works well, but ive found that its hard to work with doing both roles (developing the load, and setting it up for fast range finding). Its hampered by the fact that it only has 10x zoom, but, if I can start with a super accurate long range load, and have confidence in it, then I can set up the CAM for range finding, and concentrate on that alone. Its tough to do that when your questioning your load......i find myself asking if its the load that's causing my shot to not be where it should be going, or is it the CAM setting? know what i mean? If I had the M-1200 with the 24x zoom, then I would just put the scope in Manual mode, and work a load up with it. But shooting at a target at 600 or 700 meters with only 10x zoom has been showing itself to be difficult.

thansk for all your help guys, and further research has me looking at the shepherd line up of scopes. It may be a potential replacement for the M-1000!