• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Nightforce NSX or Vortex Razor HD

bast0573

Looking for Nightforce NSX 5.5-22x50 or Vortex Razor HD scope. I'm not a low baller, but if it is used, don't ask for more than the price of a brand new one. I found the NF 5.5-22x50 on opticsplanet for 1500 and some change for brand new. I don't know where people get off asking for more than that for used. The vortex I believe I found for 1600 and some change. I don't want to sound like a dick, but sick of seeing ads for used scopes wanting more than brand new. So if you have a reasonable price, email me. Thanks a lot!

The thing to consider is make sure the comparison is equal. For a NF new at 1500 I bet it was not zero stop or high speed or something. Just making a point. Most run at 1900 new

Well keep looking if u like. Make sure you are comfortable with the purchase. Just making a point to tell you that for 1500, either something is missing, it's a scam, or you are one hell of a lucky guy!!!! And if u like the scope for 1500, buy 5. I've been buying these and all 5 of mine were over 1800. I recognize that they are used so I would sell one for 1700 plus shipping. Even that is a pretty good deal but keep looking and let us know if you find that sweet deal!!!! I'll buy a few more.

Demanding? Maybe you're willing to settle for less and pay more, but I'm not and I'm going to find the best deal possible.

People don't just give high end optics away and maybe you should look else where with that type of attitude.. I think Len needs to put restrictions on the classifieds to weed out the green horns that are confused.. Way to welcome yourself to the board..

Lately I have been seeing non zero stop NXS's on sale at quite a few places. Selling Nightforce at any discount used to be a big no no for the dealers. Maybe they are doing away with the zero stop, and have allowed dealers to discount them to clear out slow moving models??? Not sure why anybody would want one without zero stop though.

Rob