• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB NF NSX 5.5-22x50 moar-t

Bravo29

Cash in hand, looking for a NSX MOAR T 5.5-22x50. I would also consider MOAR and or 56mm objective. I would like to buy something local in northern colorado but I would consider other arrangements for the right deal. Thanks

Mile High Shooting carries Nightforce new, The MOAR is quite a bit thicker of a reticle than the MOAR T. You might want to look through the tube before buying. I made the mistake of buying and had to spend $375 for a reticle change. Considering your location it might be worth the drive.

I would like to try the used market first. I'm trying to squeeze a nsx and a g7 into my budget. If I can find both used I might be able to.

What's your price point, new one on a FB group I belong to for 1750. I can put you in touch with the guy.

I think I can get a new one around 1750. I am trying to get both for $3k.

I actually got my first nightforce on this site from Bob Beck of Extreme Outer Limits. It was a demo for a $200 discount. It might be worth checking their site or calling Mile High to see if they have any used. You can also scan through gun broker and might find something.

You can save a couple hundred if you can find one without zero stop if that wouldn't be a deal breaker. I got a 5.5-22x50 from eurooptics new for under 1700

I've been looking on Gunbroker, armslist, ebay and this page, I'll try mile high tomorrow. I'm not in any hurry, just looking for a deal. I would prefer a zero stop. I stopped by my LGS a few day ago and handled an SHV which was very nice and the price was msrp but I really want the exposed turrets on the nxs. Now probably isn't the best time to look for used glass in the middle of hunting season.