• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Mcmillan hunter for sako 85 long action

Chappy22

If someone has one laying around that hasn't been used or if you just need to get rid of it let me know. Looking for one with the raised cheek piece. Please pm me it you have one or know where i can get one. Needs to be inletted for the long action as its going on a 7mm rem mag.

I believe we have to send our actions into McMillan on the 85's due to the strange recoil lug arrangement. I would like to have one for my 338 Federal but I have never seen one for sale which is why I researched it.

If someone has one laying around that hasn't been used or if you just need to get rid of it let me know. Looking for one with the raised cheek piece. Please pm me it you have one or know where i can get one. Needs to be inletted for the long action as its going on a 7mm rem mag.

It says on their website that they inlet for the 85 action and i talked to them and they confirmed that they do inlet for it.