• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Mauser floorplate

Toscano

Still need one...anybody?

HELP!...I'm in the midst of a new project a 6.5x55 target gun and I need a magazine floorplate.
In a lot sale some time back I received an Oberndorf '98 triggerguard with a doubleset trigger assembly BUT without a floorplate. If anyone would happen to have an Argentine 1909 floorplate they would be willing to sell I would appreciate a contact.
For that matter, ANY full size '98 floorplate would be considered which means I would have to modify it...condition doesn't have to be pristine as long as it is workable.
Let me know cost + shipping.

Last edited:
You mentioned just a floor plate and 1909 bottom metal, the 1909 bottom metal has a hinged floor plate and a standard M98 clips in place.

I have both in very good condition, the M98 clip in floor plate is $22.00 shipped in the USA and the 1909 complete bottom metal "hinged" is $125.00 shipped in the USA.

Thanks for the reply...I only need the floorplate to the 1909...as I mentioned I have an Oberndorf triggerguard assembly but I'm missing the floorplate and I could work a 1909 to fit. I prefer to find a hinged floorplate before I commit to a standard (a lot of work) Thanks for your reply...if you happen to come across a hinged floorplate I would appreciate a holler.

Try this phone #775-901-2570, I couldn't find his e-mail but I have used him as an FFL. I know he specializes in Mausers.