• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB Marlin Guide Gun JM stamped

257WTBY

I am looking for a Marlin Guide Gun JM stamped (pre-2009 manufacture date) either ported or not and I dont care if it is blued or stainless. Had one years ago and I want to build one the way I wanted to do to the other rifle but didnt have funds then. If anyone knows of one or has one they want to let loose of please let me know.

Thanks

Billy

I have one i am getting ready to sell if you are interested. It is a JM stamped, NON ported, gun is in like new condition. PM me and we can maybe talk.

Shoot me a pm to tell me all you are planning to do with it. I have one and dont want to get rid of it but would love to tinker with it to make it more unique.
thanks
SnT

I have a hunted with one time...killed a bear JM stamp 450 marlin with a bushnell 1.5 - 4.5 in detachable rings with 3 boxes of hornandy 325 grain plastic tipped bullets I will part with...ported gun

I have a 45-70 which I was about to post. 80's mfg. I had the barrel professionally shortened to guide gun specs years before it was a thing.

shot my first deer with that rifle.