• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB Manners EH1 SA

JMHNL

Like everyone else....

Need a EH1 Manners SA to restock a factory Remington 700 5R in .308, I believe its Sendero contour. Factory BDL hinged plate.

Let me know what you have. Thx

Are you checking Manners Ready To Ship stocks? I was checking it twice a day for 3 weeks and found the exact EH-3 I was looking for.

Are you checking Manners Ready To Ship stocks? I was checking it twice a day for 3 weeks and found the exact EH-3 I was looking for.
I have looked yes. Any idea on how frequently the inventory changes? There have been a couple close, but no cigar yet....

Pretty often I think, according to Mike. Mine wasn't up that morning, then I checked again in afternoon. If you see the right one, call quickly with the # and details of the stock. Mike usually answers and will go pick it out and double check the specs. The elite stocks for Remington/clones go fast. You might also call Ryan at Piercisionrifles, he usually has some EH1s with your contour. Leave a message, he'll call you back in the evenings.