• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Magnum Research Mountain Eagle

mightyman

Guys
I'm looking for a magnum research mountain eagle rifle, preferably 7 mag stainless. Older model.
Let me know what you have
Thanks
Mighty Man

There's a 280 on GB...also a 7mm, but someone put it in a laminated thumbhole stock. Go figure :-(

Re: WTB Magnum Research: Anyone know this Seller?

To all
Need some guidance on a PM that I got this AM pertaining a post I made couple weeks ago pertaining to a rifle I was looking for..

If legitimate... That's great
But just concerned... It might not be..message below
Anyone know about seller:

"I can help you with a lead. Please contact Jeff on [email protected] regarding your request. He is located in Nunnelly, TN 37137 USA and the last time we talked , he had for sale. I purchased items from him and they arrived in NEW condition as described and just right on time. His cell # is 931-257-7351. HE IS TRUSTED......."

Anyone know this individual? Legitimate...?

Thanks
Mightyman

Hi these rifles started out cm and could be plated chrome to look like ss,doesn't mean there weren't fantastic rifles they are , earlie models had bell n Carlson stocks ,then they switched out to hs precision stocks, don't know about the last ones made though, own one in a 270 wcf Fantastic rifle indeed,good luck there out there but getting harder to find ,regards jjmp

Anyone who has "Johnson rider" in there email address and is on a gun forum I would have a hard time trusting.

I have one in 300 Win Mag. I believe the barrel is a stainless Krieger that is blued or coated. SAKO action and HS Precision stock. Like new $750 plus shipping. It shoots sub MOA with my hand loads! PM me your phone # if interested and I will send pictures,

That is a fantastic offer on the Magnum Reaearch 300 Win Mag....
But specifically looking for the 7 mag
Thanks
MM

There is one on gunbroker right now found it when doing a sako search

Thanks,
I have seen that one....been on there awhile... It's A 7 STW....and a crazy stock...
I'll take another look,
MM