• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtb Lost River Ballistics bullets

They originally came out of Arco Idaho. Haven't be manufactured for more than a decade.

They worked great in tight bore barrels and not worth a squat in anything else.

Would only want them to add to a collection.

Oh, and when LRs were pulled with an inertia puller (hammer type) the tip came out. True....

I have around 500. I'm traveling will not be home until the 16th. If you don't find any I would love to sell mine.

I'm keeping a positive outlook...I know the supplies are dwindling! But someone might not like them or need them! They shoot great for me!!

I have:
1 box(20) 155gr. .308
1 box 90 gr. .257
1box 80 gr. .224

I will sell all if you want them. The only J36 are the .224, rest are J40.

They worked great in tight bore barrels and not worth a squat in anything else.

Fairly true, but we had one .338 that shot better, a lot better with them, than anything else.

Only one recovered bullet, and except for that tip. I believe except for rifling marks I think I could have reloaded it.

A friends boy shot about a 700 lb hog. Definitely a "canned" affair, but he was 9, and if he knew it, he has never said. i told him I'd take him if got his grades up, and he did.

Hog was laying down maybe 75 yards, prone over backpack first shot took both shoulders and spine, hog tipped over dead but he shot it again through sternum dead center, with an exit dead center out the top literally crossing "T" Several feet behind the hog was a pine tree several inches in diameter with 2 new entrance holes, and one exit.

The tree was probably thick enough to not be surprised by no exits. Naturally his Dad cut the chunk from the tree, and found the bullet. It tumbled, or likely it would have exited also.

They do put a hurting on critter! That's why I want more! They just shoot for me!!

Count me in the group that believes a little more expansion is desirable, but it's your thread. I hope you find what you need, they are interesting to play with. Let us know how it works out for you.

Save one or 2, there's a handful buried here somewhere, for posterity.

I shot several yotes with 270 J36s. 25 cent piece size exits regardless of where I hit them. All were taken at less than 100 yards...