• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtb looking for a 6.5 saum or 6.5x284 Norma on a custom action(stiller, defiance preferably)

paulatherton21

Looking for a 6.5 saum or 6.5x284 Norma built on a custom action(stiller or defiance preferably). Want the rifle to have at least a 26" custom barrel... weigh under 10 pounds... let me know if u have anything..8142514663... thanks

Re: wtb looking for a 6.5 saum or 6.5x284 Norma on a custom action(stiller, defiance preferably

This has your name all over it!!

Built by Robert Gradous
Stiller TAC 30
Jewel Trigger
PTG DBM with 3 rd. Accurate Mag
Bartlein #3 1:8.5"tw 25" Fluted / GAP 4S .081"FB .296" chamber
Vais Brake
McMillan A3 Sporter (Desert Camo)
All metal Cerakoted Sniper Green

-Rifle has been broken in & load work has been completed- Round count is 167.

Re: wtb looking for a 6.5 saum or 6.5x284 Norma on a custom action(stiller, defiance preferably

LOL sorry that don't meet the requirements!!! only 25" barrel!!!!!!

LOL sorry that don't meet the requirements!!! only 25" barrel!!!!!!

Looks like I'm going to have to pull out the trusty ole' barrel stretcher!! ;) Although, the extra length of the brake makes up the difference!! Not to mention, it pushes 140 Hybrids over 3100 fps. with a low dose of H-1000.

Lol I have one built by ga precision with a 25" barrel. Had a buddy on here turn me into this Long range stuff. He knows who he is. Stay broke now and in the dog house a lot. :D

338Sniper, I am sending you my info via private message and would like to contact you in regards to procuring this Gradous build. Very nice!. Please respond ASAP Thanks DR

Recent Posts