• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB - LH Weatherby Mark V

jaw719

Looking for a wood stock Mark V in left hand. Like the Japanese made rifles more, but also would consider the German made. Thanks.

Looking for a wood stock Mark V in left hand. Like the Japanese made rifles more, but also would consider the German made. Thanks.

I have 3 mark V'sleftys. What caliber's are you most interested in and do you have any wood stocked guns for trade?

Want to stay with the common calibers .308, .270, .300 win mag. What calibers do you have?

I don't have anything to trade, just want to buy.

I have a German Mark V left hand action. Currently chambered in 30/338, comes with original 300 Wby barrel, dies, cases, leather sling etc. All in excellent condition. All work on gun was done by Weatherby Pro shop. Excellent long range gun. If your interested I can sent pics.

I have a LH Lazermark that had the #1 24" barrel replaced with a #2 26" by Weatherby. I had a lot of rounds down the #1 pipe. It is chamber in .257 Wthrby as it always was. The action was lapped by Weatherby when first purchased. Has a Nikon 4x12x50mm scope. Never really worked a load up for this barrel as I have another .257 in a Lghtwht.

I also have an LH Accumark in 7STW.

I am out of town until after the 20th so I cannot send pics until then, if interested pm me.

Last edited: